|About Bay‑of‑Islands.NZ.com. Bay‑of‑Islands.NZ.com presents content from our national websites and combines this with local information including News and Maps from Google to provide a comprehensive and current source of information to Kiwis and visitors from around the world.|
Bay‑of‑Islands.NZ.com is part of the New Zealand on the Web group of websites, which includes Accommodation.NZ.com, Activities.NZ.com, Events.NZ.com, and other location websites such as Auckland.NZ.com, Rotorua.NZ.com and Queenstown.NZ.com. Bay‑of‑Islands.NZ.com presents content from our national websites and combines this with local information including News and Maps from Google to provide a comprehensive and current source of information to Kiwis and visitors from around the world.
NZ.com provides extensive coverage of the Bay of Islands region. In addition to Bay‑of‑Islands.NZ.com, NZ.com websites include: Kerikeri.NZ.com, Paihia.NZ.com, Russel.NZ.com, and Waitangi.NZ.com.
Visitors to Bay-of-Islands.NZ.com
Bay‑of‑Islands.NZ.com attracts an audience of between 1,000 and 3,000 unique visitors every month, generating 2,000 to 8,000 page impressions in this time. About 30% of this traffic is from within New Zealand, the other 70% from overseas.
The majority of visitors to the website are looking for activities, events and things to do while they stay in the Bay of Islands; others are looking for accommodation; while others come to find out about the area and what is going on.
High Ranking Searches
These visitors come from our other NZ.com websites and from search engines such as Google.
Bay‑of‑Islands.NZ.com appears on the first page of the search results in searches for a number of words and phrases.
Click on the links below to find out how we rank on these Google searches today*:
Other NZ.com websites also rank highly for Bay of Islands searches:
*Last updated July 2015 based on information on international searches from Google. Results may vary from day to day.
Advertising Bay of Islands Businesses with NZ.com
Do you want to promote your Bay of Islands business locally, nationally and internationally?
Advertise with Bay‑of‑Islands.NZ.com and your business will feature on Bay‑of‑Islands.NZ.com
and on other NZ.com websites.
Enquring about advertising? See our advertising page above for more information and contact details. For all other enquiries,
please see our contact us page.
Privacy Statement and Disclaimer
New Zealand on the Web Ltd provides Bay‑of‑Islands.NZ.com and other NZ.com web sites as a service to the public and website owners.
View our full Disclaimer and our full
Link To Us
Are you an accommodation provider that wants to promote activites or events in Bay of Islands?
Are you an activity provider that wants to promote accommodation?
You may wish to place a image or textual link to Bay‑of‑Islands.NZ.com or other NZ.com websites on your website.
We can provide you with the HTML code to link to us.
We can provide you with the HTML code for links like the following:
Cloud 9 Luxury Villa in Russell
- Holiday Home, Luxury Accommodation, Retreat.
Situated above the town of Russell, Cloud 9 is blessed with views across both the Pacific Ocean and the Bay of Islands...
Paihia Mountain Bikes
- Mountain Bike Rental - Paihia. Starting from NZ $79 per person
Quality Full Suspension Mountain Bikes and Transport for the Waitangi Mountain Bike Park and Twin Coast Cycle Trail